Monday, January 30, 2012

New Stuff for Liv - Early-Mid January 2012


In the past couple of weeks, I've done a little bit of beauty-related shopping for myself - so I thought I'd share my finds with you all! :)

Products mentioned in this video:
* Kenzo Flower miniatures gift set
* Givenchy Les Miniatures gift set
  - Amarige
  - Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy
  - Ange Ou Demon Le Secret
  - Very Irresistible
* Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion
* Savvy by DB Automatic Eye Liner in Gold
* Savvy by DB Blush in Rose
* Savvy by DB 4 Colour Eyeshadow "Smokey" palette
* Savvy by DB Lipstick in Red Berry
* Savvy by DB Lipstick in Frosty Berry
* Savvy by DB Automatic Lip Liner in Cherry
* Savvy by DB 4 Colour Eyeshadow "Mocha" palette
* Savvy by DB Mineral Baked Eyeshadow in Gold
* Savvy by DB 10 Colour Blush & Eyeshadow Essential Palette
* Savvy by DB 12 Colour Eyeshadow Essential Palette

Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment