Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Liv's First Tutorial - My Karaoke Night Look


Last Saturday night, I went out (which is a strange occurrence! LOL)... I was invited by friends to go to a karaoke bar with them. I knew I didn't want to wear makeup colours I'd never experimented with, but I still wanted to try something new! So, this is the look I went with...and I thought I would share it with you all!
Now, granted, I'm not an expert at makeup in any way, shape or form, but this is the best I can do...so please, no harsh words! Constructive critique is allowed though! :)

Products used:
* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Light
* Revlon New Complexion Correct & Conceal Blemish Stick in 02 Extra Light
* Essence Cosmetics You Rock Eyeshadow Base
* Estee Lauder/Michael Kors palette (from the set with the gunmetal bag)
  - Pure Color Eyeshadow in 18 Sepia Sand (satin)
  - Pure Color Eyeshadow in 07 Smoky Ember (shimmer)
  - Pure Color Eyeshadow in 12 Wild Truffle (matte)
  - Pure Color Eyeshadow in 10 Ivory Slipper (satin)
* Essence Cosmetics Kajal Pencil Eyeliner in 08 Teddy
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Waterproof Mascara
* Garnier Roll-On Anti-dark Circles
* Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent
* no-name brand champagne eyeshadow from my Cosmetics Advent Calendar
* Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
* Savvy by DB Blush in Rose
* NARS Blush in Sex Appeal
* Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in 03 Crystal Pink (creme)

Disclaimer: All products in this video were bought by me, except the champagne eyeshadow from the Cosmetics Advent Calendar, which was a gift from my mum. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: