Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines/Singles Awareness Day Look Tutorial


Here's a little look I put together as my entry to Make Up Geek's Valentines Day Weekly Challenge... I thought I would film it for you guys! It's a bit more out there than what I usually wear... but I thought I'd experiment a bit...Enjoy!! :)

Products used:
* Make Up Store tinted eyeprimer
* BYS Metallics -- Browns eyeshadow palette (3 golds)
* Savvy By DB 12 Color Eyeshadow Essential palette (matte black, skin tone)
* Nude By Nature Natural Tinted Moisturizer
* Make Up Store Soft Matt Eyepencil in Darkest Shadow
* Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express mascara
* Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles
* CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Fair
* Blush from the Cosmetic Advent Calendar
* BYS Matte Lipstick in Tango
* Brushes by Gloss and Nude By Nature


Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video, except the Maybelline mascara (a gift with purchase) & the blush from the Cosmetics Advent Calendar (gift from my mum). I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for this video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment