Friday, January 13, 2012

New Stuff For Liv: Late December '11/Early January '12


Over the past month or so, I've done a little bit of beauty-related shopping for myself - so I thought I'd share my finds with you all! :)

Products mentioned in this video:
* Nude By Nature Undercover Airbrush Primer
* Nude By Nature Natural Mineral Cover foundation in Light
* Nude By Nature Mineral Brush
* Nude By Nature Natural Finishing Veil
* Essence Cosmetics You Rock Lip Stain in 02 Your Pink Is On Fire
* Essence Cosmetics You Rock Lip Stain in 01 Let Me In Rose
* Essence Cosmetics Lipliner in 08 Red Blush
* Essence Cosmetics XXXL Shine lipgloss in 15 True Love
* Essemce Cosmetics Stay With Me Long Lasting lipgloss in 04 Trendsetter
* Bond No. 9 Nouveau Bowery 50ml EDP
* Balenciaga Paris sample
* Balenciaga Paris L'Essence sample

Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video, except the Nude By Nature gift pack (which was a gift with purchase of my Lust Have It yearly subscription) and the Balenciaga samples, which were given to me when I bought the Bond No. 9 scent. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment