Friday, April 20, 2012

New Stuff For Liv - Late March

I divided this "haul" (hate that word!) into two videos, because I knew it would be way too long... anyway, enjoy!


Products mentioned in this video (in order):
* Orly nail polish in "Pink Brilliance"
* Orly French Manicure nail polish in "Flirty Girl"
* Orly French Manicure nail polish in "Golden Halo"
* Essence 'I Love Stage' eyeshadow base
* Essence 'Ballerina Backstage' eye souffle in 01 "Dance The Swan Lake"
* Essence 'Ballerina Backstage' eye souffle in 02 "Pas De Copper"
* Bourjois blush in 33 "Lilas D'Or"
* Colour Couture 'I *heart* Colour Couture' eyeshadow & liner palette


Products mentioned in this video (in order):
* Colour Couture 'Smoky Eyes' eyeshadow palette
* Essence 'No Limits' Volume Mascara
* Essence 'Ballerina Backstage' eye souffle in 03 "Grand-pliƩ In Black."
* Essence Multi Colour Blush in 10 "How Cute Is That"
* Essence Multi Colour Blush in 20 "Fashionista"
* Bourjois blush in 95 "Rose de Jaspe"
* Bourjois blush in 03 "Brun Cuivre"
* BYS 18 Vertical Colour Palette - Mix 1

Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in these videos. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for this video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment