Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liv & Mum's Mecca Cosmetica Stila Event Experience


On March 30th 2012, my mum & I attended a Stila event at Mecca Cosmetica Perth, where we got to meet and have a consultation with American Stila makeup artist Shelby Hardie.

It was mum's first ever makeover event, so she talks a bit about what it was like for her, and we both go through what our finished looks were and what products we ended up buying for ourselves (well, I spoilt mum and her whole experience, including products, were my gift to her!)

Shelby Hardie's Stila "PRO"file Piece can be found HERE.

Products mentioned:
Stila Convertible Colour in 'Petunia'
Stila Prime Pot Eye Shadow Primer in 'Taffy'
Stila One Step Correct
Stila Eye Shadow in 'Poppy'
Stila Convertible Colour in 'Gerbera'
Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Colour in 'Petal'
Stila Long Wear Lip Colour in 'Outrageous'

Here are our face charts & photos of our finished looks...Enjoy!!

Mum's Face Chart
My Face Chart
Mum & Me

Mum looking radiant!
And here's me...


Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for this video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment