Saturday, November 23, 2013

Budget Bridal Tutorial


My very first (hopefully not my last) bridal tutorial - this one is for those of us who want to do it on a budget. I've gone for products you can buy either at Priceline/Big W/Target (Australia), drugstores (US) or in High Street stores (UK)...or online, I guess :)

Lisa Eldridge's video that I mention can be found HERE

Products used in this tutorial: 
* Sukin Facial Moisturiser
* Nude By Nature Undercover Mineral Primer
* Natio Fluid Makeup
* Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in "Barely Branded"
* NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette from 'The Runway Collection' in "Bohemian Rhapsody"
* Natio Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Liner in "Black"
* Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal pencil in "Nude"
* Essence Cosmetics get BIG! lashes volume boost waterproof mascara
* Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in "Fair"
* Natio Mineral Pressed Powder in "Medium Tan"
* BYS Brush & Bronze in "Pure Bliss"
* Essence Multi-Color Blush in "How Cute Is That?" (discontinued)
* Rimmel London Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in "Flush of Pearl"
* Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in "Fair Pink" (discontinued)
* NYX Round Lipstick in "Paparazzi"
* Brushes from Real Techniques, Nude By Nature & Gloss Accessories

Disclaimer: I paid for all the products shown in this video. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for the video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment