Friday, August 9, 2013

Blue Makeup, Brown Eyes Tutorial


A few months back, I got a request from LilQuotez on YouTube to do a tutorial featuring the "Audrey's Closet" palette I did a first impressions video on back in December 2011 - and I was more than happy to do so!!

You can see the original first impressions video HERE

Products used:
* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter in 'Light'
* Garnier Roll-on Anti Dark Circles
* Make Up Store Wonder Powder in 'Sahara'
* Essence I *heart* Stage Eyeshadow Base'
* "First Glance, Lasting Impressions" - 'Audrey's Closet' palette ('Dashing', 'Elegant', 'Classy' & 'Poised' eyeshadows'; 'Doe-eyed Gel Eyeliner'; 'Peachy-keen Blush'; 'Pretty Lip Gloss')
* Rimmel London Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves Mascara
* Brushes by Real Techniques, Nude By Nature, Gloss & Furless Cosmetics

Enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I paid for all of the products in the video with my own money. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for the video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment