Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Super Easy Work Look - Tutorial



Here is a new tutorial for you all - this time it's for a super easy bronze-green eye with a sheer-ish red lip. No brushes needed for the eyes, in case you're in a hurry (like I always am when getting ready for work!)...

Products used:
* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter in 'Light'
* Garnier Roll-on Anti Dark Circles
* Make Up Store Wonder Powder in 'Sahara'
* Essence I *heart* Stage Eyeshadow Base
* Essence Ballerina Backstage Eye Souffle in 02 'Pas de Copper'
* Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in 08 'Wood You Mind?'
* Natio Long Lasting Eye Liner in 'Black'
* Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
* Essence Multi Colour Blush in 20 'Fashionista'
* Revlon Lip Butter in 070 'Cherry Tart'
* Brushes by Nude By Nature

Disclaimer: I paid for all of the products in the video with my own money. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for the video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment