Monday, March 12, 2012

New Stuff For Liv - Late February/Early March


Yes, I have done some more shopping! What have I bought? Keep watching to find out!! :)

The tutorial I talk about can be found: http://youtu.be/zzo9mRWx0fY

Products mentioned in this video:
* Models Prefer Kohl Pencil in "Matte Black"
* Models Prefer Professional Ultra Lip Gloss Pencil in "Kiss & Makeup"
* Models Prefer compact mirror
* Face Of Australia Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover
* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in 'Light'
* Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
* Lip Smackers liquid lipgloss in "Fanta Grape" & "Fanta Strawberry"
* Lip Smackers Coca Cola Cherry lipgloss
* Glamlips by Manicare Lip Gloss with Mirror and Light in "Raspberry Beret"
* Savvy by DB Lip Jewels lip gloss in "Rose Quartz"
* Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Eyeliner in "Equinox"
* Kenzo L'Eau Par Kenzo Wild Edition eau de toilette
* Lush "Honey I Washed The Kids" soap
* Lush "It Started With A Kiss" Lip Tint
* Lush "Leap Frog" bath ballistic
* Lush "Twilight" bath ballistic
* Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
* Lush "Lust" soap

Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video, except the Models Prefer gift bag (which was a gift for subscribing to the beauty club, which I paid for) and the Twilight bath ballistic, Lust soap sample and Bubblegum lip scrub (which were given to me for free by the Lush manager). I earned no monetary compensation from the companies for this video. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment