Friday, February 17, 2012

New Stuff for Liv - Early February 2012


I've done a little bit of shopping in the first weeks of Feb 2012...so, I thought I'd share what I bought with all of you! :)

Products mentioned in this video:
* Christian Dior Diorshow New Look mascara
* Gloss Professional Eye Shadow Blending Brush
* BYS Longwear Lipstick in Tango
* OPI nail polish in Animalistic (from the Muppet collection)
* OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go
* David Jones Heritage Tote
* OPI mini nail polish in Austen-tatious Turquoise (from the Texas collection)
* David Jones Beauty Body Scrub in Lemongrass & Sea Salt
* David Jones Beauty Body Butter in Wild Orange & Jasmine
* NP Set Pre-Foundation Primer
* Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect
- Ultra All Night Repair and Moisture Cream for Face and Throat
- Ultra Lift and Firm Eye Cream SPF15
- Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream with Sunscreens
* The Aromatherapy Co. of New Zealand Reed Diffuser in Lavender & Rosemary
* ROC Wrinkle Correxion cream
* MOR Hand Cream in Basil & Grape

The tutorial I talk about can be found: http://youtu.be/MfkEwh71xkI


Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video, except the Dior mascara, which was a free sample from a department store. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment