Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Stuff for Liv - Oct/Nov 2011


Over the past month or so, I've done a little bit of beauty-related shopping for myself - so I thought I'd share my finds with you all! :)

Products mentioned in this video:
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Waterproof
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves
* Nude By Nature Natural Tinted Mineral Moisturizer in Nude Beige
* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Light
* Nude By Nature 'Get The Nude Look' brush kit
* Nude By Nature Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
* St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
* L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Peach
* Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in 011 Sable Brown
* Essence You Rock Refreshing Spray
* Essence You Rock Eyeshadow Base in Rock Chick's Base
* Essence You Rock Eyeshadow Palette (comes with eyeliner pencil)
* 'Count Down to Xmas' Cosmetic Advent Calendar from Target

My mascara collection video can be found: http://youtu.be/t0gLifGmR04

Sam from Pixiwoo's Angelina Joilie Cat Eyeliner Flick tutorial video can be found: http://youtu.be/pxox_MFpy7c

Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this video, except the L'Oreal lip gloss, which was free from a Facebook promotion, the Nude By Nature primer, which was a gift with purchase and the Cosmetic Advent Calendar, which was a gift from my mum! I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment