Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Mascara Collection (Nov '11)


Mini reviews of all the mascaras I have in my makeup collection.
Which ones do I like?
Which ones don't I like?

Products mentioned in this video:
* Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
* Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
* Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara
* Chanel Inimitable Multi-dimensional Mascara
* L’Oreal Double Extension Renewal Serum Inside Mascara
* Prestige Cosmetics My Blackest Lashes Mascara
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Waterproof
* Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves

Disclaimer: All Rimmel products were purchased by me. The Laura Mercier product was part of a set I purchased. The Chanel was a gift from Chanel Australia's HR department (as mentioned in the video). The rest were gifts with purchase. I earned no monetary compensation from the companies. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment